No problem I refer to Tiscali.

Pol
    Thanks Pol.
    Audrey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

Comment

Hey Pol..........

You said:
      To see your own rep points, who repped or disprepped you and read their comment (if they left a comment, you don't need to leave one) go to your user CP and click on the small arrow icons beside "show reputation".

I dont see that at all!
      No arrows, no "show reputation," nothing!

Comment

Re: Hey Pol..........

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        You said:

I dont see that at all!
        No arrows, no "show reputation," nothing!

It's below where you "view all subscribed threads". I'm attaching a screenshot and I've drawn a red rectangle around the relevant place. Note those 2 small downward pointing arrowheads - click on those and your reputation points should appear.

Pol
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Its lonely here

It should be in the User CP window and you should have at least 2 comment, 1 from me and I presume one from Pol
          Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

No, folks!
            I dont have that

I checked, double checked, triple checked, and sat in me own food bowl, but I dont have the rep info which you refer to and illustrate.

Rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              It's below where you "view all subscribed threads". I'm attaching a screenshot and I've drawn a red rectangle around the relevant place. Note those 2 small downward pointing arrowheads - click on those and your reputation points should appear.

Pol
              Aw Pol yer big meany for not showing us all yours
              I always knew you were a rep tart anyway
              Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Aw Pol yer big meany for not showing us all yours
                I always knew you were a rep tart anyway

See -- SEE -- I just KNEW you would start calling me a "rep tart" again!

You're lucky there isn't a 'smack in the gob' smiley in 'ere or I'd give you one.

So how come Ruf can't see his rep points then? Whilst we're on the subject - there's no way of seeing who repped you. I reckon it'd be better to show who's repped/disrepped otherwise it can become a cowardly anonymous way of being abusive and insulting other posters. People are less likely to abuse the system if they can't do so anonymously.

Pol

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                  No, folks!
                  I dont have that

I checked, double checked, triple checked, and sat in me own food bowl, but I dont have the rep info which you refer to and illustrate.

Rats.
                  So whad'ya see when you click on 'UserCP'? Can you upload a screenshot so we can see what's happening - it should be immediately beneath your subscribed threads.

Maybe Poppy-the-Puppy-that's-no-longer-a-puppy, bless 'er, chewed it up.

Pol

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

So how come Ruf can't see his rep points then? Whilst we're on the subject - there's no way of seeing who repped you. I reckon it'd be better to show who's repped/disrepped otherwise it can become a cowardly anonymous way of being abusive and insulting other posters. People are less likely to abuse the system if they can't do so anonymously.

Pol
                    Fair comment Pol, there may be an option to do this, I'll have a word with Ian and see
                    Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Working...
                    X