Dark Style background.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Style background.

I like the dark style background a lot, much better than the white. The only thing is when you log out it defaults back to light style. Is there anyway to keep the selected background?
    Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

All the best

Andy

E1,E5,E420,E-M5,OM1(N),14-54,12-60SWD,7-14mm,50-200,50mm F2.0 macro,25mm pancake,EC14,Sigma 50-500 HSM,m4/3 14-150,Om50mm(F1.,OM28mm(f2.,FL36,HLD4,HLD2,Epson P3000,crap tripod,Manfrotto 680B monopod,various filters/CF cards.

My Flickr

Fully agree with you Andy. The dark background is great. But as you say. It is a shame that the background defaults to the light, when logging out.
    Canon 7D 50D 400D Canon 300mm f4 L IS Canon 70 - 200 f2.8 L IS Sigma 150 - 500 f6.3 OS Sigma 50mm f1.4

Comment

• Garry
      Garry commented
      Editing a comment
      Strange happenings here I can comment to my reply. But there is not a comment tab in Andy's original opening thread. Edit. Just realised that you cant comment to any first post. Makes sense
      Last edited by Garry; 08-12-19, 09:00 PM.

• Ian
      Ian commented
      Editing a comment
      The dark background should stay for the next session - I will investigate.

• Garry
      Garry commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry Ian. I think you miss the point The forum is dark as wanted. But when we log out it reverts to light. Yes it returns to dark when we log in again. Just wondered if there was a way the forum could stay dark, whether logged in OR out ?

Fixed! To set the display mode you prefer, go to https://dpnow.com/forum2/settings/account and you will see a selection option

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

• Garry
      Garry commented
      Editing a comment
      Just did that, and then saw it was for your Olympus forum ?

• Ian
      Ian commented
      Editing a comment
      I pasted the wrong url - now fixed

• Garry
      Garry commented
      Editing a comment
      That's better !
Working...
X