• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotterdam

Visited Rotterdam this morning.

C&C appreciated.

Henk

Re: Rotterdam

The monolith certainly helps to break the monotony of high density housing. How were the planners ever allowed to construct such things. I'd hardly call it a great picture, but its well seen as the repetitive high rise blocks are broken by the smooth curves of the monolith, there is also a message however you want to interpret it.
    Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

If you scroll up and down quickly over the image, it looks like the tower rotates - pretty cool if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
        If you scroll up and down quickly over the image, it looks like the tower rotates - pretty cool if you ask me!
        Oh, yeah, I did not realize it myself but interesting finding.
        yoshi

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          The monolith certainly helps to break the monotony of high density housing. How were the planners ever allowed to construct such things. I'd hardly call it a great picture, but its well seen as the repetitive high rise blocks are broken by the smooth curves of the monolith, there is also a message however you want to interpret it.
          Thanks Stephen, it definitely is not one of my best images I just wondered if someone else would see more in it.

Comment

Thank you Gina and Yoshi for your constructive feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X