Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A pile of waste or ? (nouveaux pictures).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pile of waste or ? (nouveaux pictures).

A pile of waste can also be used. ( Camera Panasonis DMC-FZ 28.100 asa.Photoshop Elements 6 ).

PEDER WINGE.
    (Denmark)
    "You dont take a photograph,you make it"

Re: A pile of waste or ? (nouveaux pictures).

These are great
    Julia

Comment

Can't see the point in these images to be brutally honest. They don't give me anything like people or landscape images do. Sorry Mr Winge - it's not my cup of tea, just a pile of rusty rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
        Can't see the point in these images to be brutally honest. They don't give me anything like people or landscape images do. Sorry Mr Winge - it's not my cup of tea, just a pile of rusty rubbish.
        I refrained from answering, because these are my feelings Gina. They do not do much for me either. I don't mind Color Fantasi though.
        Audrey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

Comment

Thanks Gina .You see the beauty in babies and landschape i see it in Waste.Its simply a question of imagination.
          Last edited by pewidane; 10-12-08, 03:06 PM.
          PEDER WINGE.
          (Denmark)
          "You dont take a photograph,you make it"

Comment

Well I think they are great.
            Last time Peder showed them (or similar ones) they were generally well received, and he got some excellent ratings in the galleries.

I wonder why Gina and Audrey, didn't express their thoughts at the time
            Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Well I think they are great.
              Last time Peder showed them (or similar ones) they were generally well received, and he got some excellent ratings in the galleries.

I wonder why Gina and Audrey, didn't express their thoughts at the time
              Wonderful stuff, full of imagination, love em.

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
                Hi Gina

You don't like these images thats OK we are all different.

May I suggest you study them again bearing in mind your own note on your posts, and I quote "The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend".

Patrick

Comment

I like them. They could be just photographs of 'waste' but I know they are not - they have been staged' but in a good way. They come across as very strong and have a sense of movement, especially the first three. I think it is the contrast that does it for me - love the dark areas. I do not like all abstracts but I like these.

Just goes to show you can't please everyone all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by pewidane View Post
                    : Thanks Gina .You see the beauty in babies and landschape i see it in Waste.Its simply a question of imagination.
                    I think it's perfectly healthy for some of us to think these pictures are great and some not see the point If we all thought the same we'd all quickly be bored!

Personally, I like'em And Peder is today's POTD - with one of these very images.

Ian
                    Founder/editor
                    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
                    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
                    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
                    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
                      They do not do much for me either. I don't mind Color Fantasi though.

I too think they are a striking set of images and funnily enough my least favourite is Colour Fantasi, but hey, each to their own. If we all had the same opinion life would become very monotonous. I think I've said before when Peder posted an earlier image, that I could imagine them hung in the corporate boardroom of the manufacturing company concerned.

jo

Comment

I really like these closeup steel shots!
                        http://www.ftmphotography.co.uk

Comment

Really like this set. Great sharpness, very interesting shapes that work well with the splashes of colour.

I think this set shows an excellent eye for what some would walk by as just rubbish. A reminder to me to keep looking and always carry a camera.

Josh
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

These are excellent compositions Mr Winge and nice colours too, I think they will look stunning in big prints. "Color fantasy" looks too much kitsch in my eyes. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

I like these a lot, especially the 1st image. Less green and yellow would be better, a simple contast of the chrome effect and single bold colour would be much better in 'my' opinion (#1 & #2). I enjoy the curves and texture of the metal, makes for very bold images. It would be very nice if a piece like image #4 could be shot on its own with the darkened background... but thats heading off topic towards ideas not critique.

Comment

Working...
                              X