Vermont ski area shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont ski area shots

I skied and snowboarded 14,000 feet of vertical with the grandsons yesterday. Here are a few iPhone X shots from the last chairlift ride of the day.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	descending chairlift.jpg Views:	0 Size:	256.9 KB ID:	152860 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7562.JPG Views:	0 Size:	502.2 KB ID:	152861 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7606.JPG Views:	0 Size:	294.5 KB ID:	152862
    If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
    GoldenYearsGeek.com

That looks cold ! Think I'll stay here in the warm
    Canon 7D 50D 400D Canon 300mm f4 L IS Canon 70 - 200 f2.8 L IS Sigma 150 - 500 f6.3 OS Sigma 50mm f1.4

Comment

I used to ski twice a season Then I got married

I have a pair of hardly used 6 foot skis in the attic. They haven't seen snow for 25 years

And these days those types of ski are soooo out of fashion. I understand it's all about short and wider skis now.

An 80+ year old ski'd with us once and he was fantastic so there is still hope for me yet

Ian
      Founder/editor
      Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
      Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

I'm 80+ and You are right. I now walk ski-wif.
        Regards Ron. Live each day as if it was your last. One day you will be right.

Comment

More from Vermont. I"m the Pacesetter for our public ski racing venue. This morning I had to take a rerun because I had too much difficulty seeing the gates! These shots were taken fifteen minutes apart.

Click image for larger version

Name:	low cloud 1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	152995 Click image for larger version

Name:	low cloud 2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	152996
          If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
          GoldenYearsGeek.com

Comment

Amazing what 15 minutes of change can do. Like Pea soup in the first. But really very pretty in the second. Great view point.
            Last edited by Garry; 1 week ago. Reason: typo
            Canon 7D 50D 400D Canon 300mm f4 L IS Canon 70 - 200 f2.8 L IS Sigma 150 - 500 f6.3 OS Sigma 50mm f1.4

Comment

Working...
            X