Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where Do I Start?

Originally posted by Dana View Post
    Thank you very much for taking your time to give me advice! I will think very hard about what everyone has said. I have a business degree, so hopefully that will help me when I want to put together a business plan! I will do my homework to make sure I stretch my Canadian dollars as far as possible!

Thanks again!
    Dana
    Ah........a business degree might just help you with your plan...

Regardless, at least you had the humility and sense to ask for help and advice, which won't do you any harm at all. Once again, good luck with your chosen path!

Comment

I have a slightly used but otherwise good Olympus, you can have really cheap. May need a few minor adjustments, and a little re-assembly. But that should be no problem, if Houdini is a family relative.

Photo enclosed.

Steve40.

Comment

I'll bet there is an interesting story behind that little lot

Ian
        Founder/editor
        Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
        Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
        Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Not really! it belonged to one of my grand-daughters, and it just quit. So my son and I decided to fix it.

It seemed the more we worked on it the worse it got!. This is where we decided that it was useless to proceed any further, since nothing was left to take apart.
          Steve40.

Comment

very tempting offer Steve .......after careful consideration I decided to go with the Canon XTi (or 400D in the UK I think....) I got it a few days ago and am suffering from lack of sleep!! Having a blast trying to figure out all of the functions....does anybody know of a good (also free) on-line tutorial or anythihng similar? I will post some of my shots to get some feedback as soon as I work up the nerve.....gotta go and play with my new baby!

Dana

Comment

A good choice IMHO
              Stephen

sigpic

Check out my BLOG too

Comment

if you have the kit lens, please let me know your views on same,, john

Comment

Working...
                X