Glory On The Fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory On The Fence

Long zoom shot 720mm with my Fuji HS35, in EXR mode. Could be worse!.

Steve40.

Re: Glory On The Fence

It could certainly be a lot worse, Steve, you've picked out a delightful detailhere. I wonder if you could have moved to the right a bit, changing the angle to lose some of those distracting highlights in the background? That might have made a good picture even better.
    John Perriment

A photograph is more than a record of what you see - it's a window to your soul

Comment

Moving to the right, and changing angle would have made the background worse. Fred Sanford lives there, believe me. That's the problem with tele shots, you don't notice what is in the background as well.

It took me a little to figure out what it was, its an old storage shack, what the white thing is??, I have no idea. I may try to clone it out, and see how that works. That thing is over 100 yards up the road, I have never even noticed it.
      Steve40.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve40 View Post
        Moving to the right, and changing angle would have made the background worse. Fred Sanford lives there, believe me. That's the problem with tele shots, you don't notice what is in the background as well.

It took me a little to figure out what it was, its an old storage shack, what the white thing is??, I have no idea. I may try to clone it out, and see how that works. That thing is over 100 yards up the road, I have never even noticed it.
        That's the thing with "helpful" suggestions about moving position, they aren't always possible and don't always work!

BTW Who's Fred Sanford?
        John Perriment

A photograph is more than a record of what you see - it's a window to your soul

Comment

Do you mean!, you never watched "Sanford and Son" on Tv. He was a junk-man, who lived in his junkyard. Played by Red Foxx.
          Steve40.

Comment

Working...
          X