X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forthnightly Salon Competition No. 22 First Love

Originally posted by mestarieyez View Post
    Hi Bearface,

I am a newbee and would like to enter a pic into the forthnightly Salon competition. I have uploaded pics to the members gallery, what do I do now?
    Thanks,
    Mestarieyez
    No problem, simply open your image in the gallery and click on the "copy to clipboard" function situated directly beneath the image. Then return to this page and click on "reply" and paste (right click, paste) your image URL into the reply box along with anything you wish to say about your image. Then click "submit reply" and your image and message will join the thread.

Hope this helps

Comment

Thank you!
      mestarieyez

Comment

Comment

Comment

Holy Cow ... did I actually get it where it's supposed to be ?? LOL

Comment

Here is my first ever entry to a photo competition. Rhianna loves her Grandad, both there faces just light up when they see each other.

Comment

Besides the woman who is just about to open the bottle of red, my first love is music with the photography just right behind. My musical hero is without doubt Bob Dylan. This shot of God and his band was taken with an old 1.3 mp digital compact held high above my head and I felt I got a bit lucky.

Comment

Might this be their first love?

Couple sitting on base of Lusitania Memorial in Cobh, May, 2006. Much more interesting than the monument.

Joe

Comment

Hello All,

I doubt many will see this in time but: ONE HOUR LEFT
                    !!

Comment

Originally posted by cowcrzy06 View Post
                      Hello All,

I doubt many will see this in time but: ONE HOUR LEFT
                      !!
                      dumdum dumdum dumdum (dramatic heartbeat tension music........)
                      sigpic

Comment

because babies are sweet caring and loving

Comment

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay we had a terrible electrical storm and a short power outage last night.Everything is just now up and going again. I just wanted to say that this was very difficult.Especially the top 2.without further delay the winner is...............

AUTUMN!

Trevor came in a very close second with the picture of his wife. Joefoto came in third with the couple on the stairs. (this was also almost a tie) Wow that was HARD! Thank you to Tom, C22shooter ,Lyn ,Mestarieyez, Bearface, Steven, DTD, Coupekid, Pewdane,and Kurt for entering your pictures. I hope I didn't miss anyone! And a Big congratulations to Autumn. Have fun with the next salon!

Comment

Well thank you Jennifer. I just can't believe that I won from such a wealth of excellent entries.

Sometimes it is very difficult to find a suitable picture or idea. I was lucky. On this occasion I already had taken this picture a few months' ago and as soon as you announced the title, I thought it would fit the bill as my entry.

I would like to congratulate Trevor and Jofoto on their winning photographs too.

Finally, thank you Jennifer for running the salon and keeping everyone on their toes right to the end. I think we got as many entries in the last few days as we did in the rest of the time.

I really did not expect to win and have not got anything in mind for the next Salon yet. However, I will try to post a Challenge for the next Salon before the end of the day.
                            Audrey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
                              Well thank you Jennifer. I just can't believe that I won from such a wealth of excellent entries.

Sometimes it is very difficult to find a suitable picture or idea. I was lucky. On this occasion I already had taken this picture a few months' ago and as soon as you announced the title, I thought it would fit the bill as my entry.

I would like to congratulate Trevor and Jofoto on their winning photographs too.

Finally, thank you Jennifer for running the salon and keeping everyone on their toes right to the end. I think we got as many entries in the last few days as we did in the rest of the time.

I really did not expect to win and have not got anything in mind for the next Salon yet. However, I will try to post a Challenge for the next Salon before the end of the day.
                              Well done Audrey

Ian
                              Founder/editor
                              Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
                              Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
                              Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
                              Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Well done to all who won, and particularly to Audrey - that was an obvious winner when it was posted.

Congratulations to you all

Caz
                                http://carolannphotos.com

Comment

Working...
                                X