X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian
    replied
    Re: Lightroom 4.1 final version is now available

There used to be a big difference between ACR and Capture One and while both have continued to improve and Capture One is probably still the more capable, I don't think the difference is much to worry about any more.

Ian

Leave a comment:

• OlyPaul
    replied

Originally posted by Ian View Post
    . Because I now use an Olympus OM-D E-M5 I am pretty much forced to use LR4.1 as this is the first version to support this camera.

Ian
    Ian Capture One also supports the OM-D E-M5 and it is still my favourite raw converter out of the two.

Leave a comment:

• Horacio
    replied

Hi Ian, here is a link to the full list of supported cameras obtained from Adobe page. Regards, Horacio

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/extend.html
    Regards Horacio

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied

My main appreciation of LR4 is the ability to apply more types of changes using the adjustment brush and graduated filter; things like sharpening, noise reduction and white balance. Because I now use an Olympus OM-D E-M5 I am pretty much forced to use LR4.1 as this is the first version to support this camera.

For you, Horacio, if I remember you are using an Olympus E-30; then I think there is much less incentive to upgrade. I don't think that image quality potential has changed that much from LR3.

Ian

Leave a comment:

• OlyPaul
    replied

I was one of those that was complaining that LR4 and RC 1 & 2 were to slow and buggy. But after a couple of days of heavy use I am finding it is a big improvement over the earlier 4 versions for speed.

Leave a comment:

• Horacio
    replied

I would like to read about a user experience on this new version. Is it really convenient to upgrade from version 3?? Is it fast enough? I tried the beta 4 and it was to slow in my PC compared to previous version. Are that many innovations and new features? Any comment is welcomed. Regards Horacio

Leave a comment:

• mike_j
    replied

I have found that "Lightroom 4 - Classroom in a Book" is only 1p from Google. You will have to read it in Google Play or on your Smartphone.

It seems to be an excellent guide.

Available here

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    started a topic Lightroom 4.1 final version is now available

Lightroom 4.1 final version is now available

Working...
X