New camera -1st outing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New camera -1st outing

I have not posted here for some time, but last Satuerday I took delivery of the new Pentax K3 camera which has just been released. This has renewed my enthusiasm for photography so here are a few pics from its first outing on Monday.

Re: New camera -1st outing

Nice shots, Dennis - especially the still life at the top. What has made the difference with the K3 for you?

Ian
    Founder/editor
    Digital Photography Now (DPNow.com)
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Comment

Love the Christmas rose Dennis. congratulations on your K3 I like the colours. Regards John.

Comment

Hi Ian - Many thanks for your appreciation. I went for this camera on account of all the improved features it has had incorporated, such as improved AF and CAF it gets focus quicker and holds it better when tracking a subject. As well the shutter is a lot quieter and it processes faster and is capable of 8fps multi exposure. All in the feel of the camera seems much better. I am well pleased with it and it seems to have revived my interest in doing some photography once more.

Comment

A very nice set, Dennis. There's nothing like a new camera to rekindle a passion!
          John Perriment

A photograph is more than a record of what you see - it's a window to your soul

Comment

Working...
          X