Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here use an iPhone 6 or iPhone 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian
    replied
    Re: Does anyone here use an iPhone 6 or iPhone 7?

Originally posted by patmoore View Post
    I just bought a budget set of lenses for the iPhone 7. I won't be able to test them until next week because I'm giving them to my wife for Christmas. If there's a way to get the Zeiss lenses over the pond inexpensively I'd be happy to do comparison testing.
    Hi Pat, I will certainly look at that next time but the sample I have has already gone to a photographer local to me for testing.

I am sure we will be looking at more products like this and I'm interested in doing an article looking at your budget items, too.

Ian

Leave a comment:

• patmoore
    replied

I just bought a budget set of lenses for the iPhone 7. I won't be able to test them until next week because I'm giving them to my wife for Christmas. If there's a way to get the Zeiss lenses over the pond inexpensively I'd be happy to do comparison testing.

Leave a comment:

• patmoore
    replied

Absolutely! It would involve sending it to the states.

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied

OK, thanks Pat. Actually the reason behind my question was that I have been offered a Zeiss Exolens add-on to test for the iPhone 6 or 7 but I don't use either so I have been looking for someone who does. I've now found someone who does so the quest is over

Would you consider using an add-on lens for extra wide angle or tele views?

Ian

Leave a comment:

• patmoore
    replied

Yep. The wife and I switched from a 6 to a 7 a couple of months ago. Love it. 128 gig.

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    started a topic SOLVED Does anyone here use an iPhone 6 or iPhone 7?

Does anyone here use an iPhone 6 or iPhone 7?

It's all in the title

Ian
Working...
X